Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Full Moon

I used to have a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met. How do I know this ? Because I am a Parallel Being. Because I've got eyes in the back of my head. Enough of this...

Tonight is the full of the moon. It is the night to give full rein to your inner lunatic...

From Journal of Clinical Psychiatry May 1978

Data on five aggressive and/or violent human behaviors were examined by computer to determine whether a relationship exists between the lunar syndoic cycle and human aggression. Homicides, suicides, fatal traffic accidents, aggravated assaults and psychiatric emergency room visits occurring in Dade County, Florida all show lunar periodicities. Homicides and aggravated assaults demonstrate statistically significant clustering of cases around full moon.

...It's also a night for love and fertility...so give that special women or man in your life a little lurve...

But shag ye with care lest ye conceive...

May moonbeams shine in the window of your soul.