Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Applying Moon Opposite Neptune

I used to believe in reincarnation...but that was in a past life...

I am connected now...to all things.

Once...I lived on the lip of insanity...wanting to know reasons...knocking on a door...

It opened...

I' d been knocking from the inside...

Enough of this...

Applying Moon Opposite Neptune...a day for uncertainty and confusion...best to phone in sick and stay in bed...

If you're employer asks " How sick are you ?"

Say, " I don't know...but I've just had sex with my sister."

Feelings run high at this time and misunderstandings occur...perceptions cannot be trusted today...

So perceive ye not.

But if you must...then see through...not with...the eye.

In the land of the blind we live by touch alone...and all bodies feel the same...even your sisters.

May you walk in the sight of your God.