Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Applying Moon Square Neptune

Like I pointed out yesterday...health ads abound these days...

We are bombarded with news of gadgets to monitor our blood pressure...blood sugar levels...obesity levels... cholesterol levels...etc...

The dangers of smoking...drinking too much alcohol...eating too much junk food...unsafe sex...etc...

Healthy eating plans...sensible drinking strategies...quit smoking programs...safe sex procedures are in abundance...

Whilst everyone seems to be going crazy about these issues...I remain level headed...

I ask myself one question only when faced with these dilemmas...

Have I had enough...or too much ?

Enough of this...

Applying Moon Square Neptune...a day when confusion reigns...and feelings can run deep.

Escapism and gullibility feature highly and may lead to further confusion...

May all your confusions turn out illusions.